flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft for Project Website
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:00:43 GMT
I've updated the preview:
http://robertmetzger.de/incubator-flink-website/index.html

- I added the FAQ as a top level element and added the downloads page again.
- Sebastian Kunert did a lot of work regarding the links in the
documentation.
- I improved the color-coding of the system's stack on the front page.
- I added the following sentence here:
http://robertmetzger.de/incubator-flink-website/asf.html "We would
like to thank
the sponsors of the ASF <http://www.apache.org/foundation/thanks.html>, the
Apache Software Foundation itself and its community for supporting Apache
Flink."

Mentors: Do we need a vote for the initial website or can we just publish
it?
Is the website okay from a branding / legal point of view?

I suggest to publish this first version of the website and then
incrementally improve it.