flink-dev mailing list archives

From Kostas Tzoumas <kostas.tzou...@tu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: Ongoing Projects in stratosphere
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:52:49 GMT
Hi Sudheer,

Here is a previous thread that mentioned a few longer-term research-y
projects:
http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-flink-dev/201406.mbox/%3CCAGWx-_uzeyW_HTjQtkfEktQeU=ozjgJgmL-Lgwzt5gyEXDX98A@mail.gmail.com%3E

Let us know if any of those titles sounds interesting, and we can talk more
about it and extend the description.

Best,
Kostas