flink-dev mailing list archives

From Sudheer Sana <sudheer050.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ongoing Projects in stratosphere
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 06:13:40 GMT
Hi

I followed the link
https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/blob/0902829e4e9ef9a3a37ee6a89cfc52200796fd88/README.md#eclipse-setup-and-debugging
for building the flink. when i am in this step cd stratosphere-dist
/target/stratosphere-dist-0.5-SNAPSHOT-bin/stratosphere-0.5-SNAPSHOT/;
Maven is saying pom doesn't exist.

Can any one send me the link for detailed instructions for building the
flink

Awaiting for reply

-- Thanks & Regards
*Sana Sudheer*,