flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding the streaming project to the main repository
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 18:28:34 GMT
Hey,

I would like to give a quick update on the status of the flink streaming
project; all of our dependencies are now updated to the current
0.6-snapshot in our main branch, and the project is now decomposed into 3
subprojects: core, examples, and addons.

We have created a separate branch for our 0.2 release with dependencies to
0.5, however from now on we will focus our development efforts to be able
to merge our main branch with the Main Flink project.

Regards,

Gyula, Márton & Gábor