flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding the streaming project to the main repository
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 17:15:11 GMT
Hey,

The package names in the streaming code have now be renamed to the proper
flink package names and it uses the latest flink snapshot as its
dependencies.

Also, support for iterative streaming jobs have been added to the API and
we have also added support for directed emits to match the functionality
provided by other streaming frameworks. These new features are still under
development and testing.

Regards,
Gyula & Marton