flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build System and nightly builds
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:25:37 GMT
Robert, Ufuk, and me discussed that issue offline.

We came to the conclusion that the easiest thing would be to use Travis CI,
by connecting it with the GitHub mirror. We have made very good experiences
with Travis with Stratosphere on GitHub.

The only issue we have right now is that our tests exceed the 50 minutes
limit, but we are working on bringing that time down.

Also, we might be able to find someone to sponsor a Travis Pro account for
the Apache Flink project, if people would like that solution.

Would that be a favorable option?