flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who is interested in starting a weekly or bi-weekly IRC / Hangout meeting?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:26:33 GMT
Hangout is ok too =)

The key is we need to get history or summary of Google hangout meeting
to share with dev@ list. That is why I want to use IRC instead bc
INFRA have support for it.

As for biweekly meets, we should do two different times to allow 2
sides of the world can participate.
Like Stephen said, something like 9pm PST or 9amPST alternating would be great!

- Henry