flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA for git repo
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 21:18:55 GMT
Seemed like commits@flink.i.a.o had been created:

Submitted request(s)

{
  "version": 4,
  "type": "podling",
  "private": false,
  "subdomain": "flink",
  "outhost": "flink.incubator.apache.org",
  "localpart": "commits",
  "domain": "apache.org",
  "moderators": "hsaputra@apache.org,gates@apache.org,rmetzger@apache.org",
  "muopts": "mu",
  "replytolist": true,
  "notifyee": "private@incubator.apache.org",
  "message": "Request to create commits@ list where commit messages
for Apache Flink incubating."
}

svn add -- input/flink-commits.json

svn: warning: 'input/flink-commits.json' is already under version control

svn add -- input/flink+.json

svn: warning: 'input/flink+.json' is already under version control

svn commit --no-auth-cache --non-interactive -m
'commits@flink.apache.org mailing list request by hsaputra via
140.211.11.72' -- input/flink-commits.json input/flink+.json

Sending        input/flink-commits.json

Transmitting file data .

Committed revision 911167.

- Henry

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org> wrote:
> Alan already openend an issue for renaming the exisiting mailing lists, so it should
work.

> -- Robert (from my mobile)
>
>> On 03.06.2014, at 23:00, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> So we only need to add commits@ list and Infra will move the rest of
>> the mailing lists?
>>
>> - Henry
>>
>>> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hey Alan,
>>>
>>> I spend some time today chatting with ASF Infra in their IRC channel
>>> (mainly for discussing the options for the web site) and they will look
>>> into the mailing list renaming today.
>>> They also told me that we need a commits@flink.i.a.o. Sadly, I don't have
>>> permissions to request the mailing list creation here:
>>> https://infra.apache.org/officers/mlreq/incubator
>>> Can you or a ASF member do that for me?
>>>
>>> Regarding the SGA: Kostas sent it to the secretary a few minutes ago.
>>>

>>> Robert

If the
If you have