flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-Apache bug-fixing release 0.5.1
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:57:17 GMT
I assume the release will come from Stratosphere github repo instead
of ASF git repo?
And will the changes be merged back to ASF git repo if that is the case?

- Henry

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:01 AM, Tzoumas, Kostas
<kostas.tzoumas@tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As mentioned in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-886, a minor release that
contains only bug fixes is planned to be released outside Apache Incubator.

> The rationale is that there have been requests for that by users, and an Apache release
will break current applications due to renaming. The first Apache release will then be 0.6
and all releases moving forward will be inside Apache Incubator.