flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website and Documentation Infrastructure
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 07:52:20 GMT
Hi Ufuk,

Thanks for the response. It is also how what kind of features the blog
page should have, like RSS feed, blog summaries, etc.

My thinking was to link the blogs to the Apache Flink wiki (so each
blog entry corresponds to a wiki page). This way, non-committers could
still create blog pages, and also the website could add link to
external blogs from other websites.

Just my 2-cents.

- Henry

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Ufuk Celebi <u.celebi@fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hey Henry,
>
> On 22 Jun 2014, at 07:54, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am not sure about the blog. I would assume the blog content would
>> reside somewhere else and the website just refer to them?
>
> we had good experiences with Jekyll in the past. Blog entries are basically a folder
of Markdown files in SVN. Jekyll generates the static HTML files to the SVN contents directory
to publish stuff.

related in a single place. Your proposal would be to use https://blogs.apache.org, right?