flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [stratosphere-dev] Bugfixes to be added to 0.5.1
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:35:04 GMT
I'm moving this conversation over to dev@flink.

I have merged all commits you've suggested into the release 0.5.1 branch
and pushed it. (Travis running here:
https://travis-ci.org/rmetzger/incubator-flink/builds/27248748 )
I'll also push the YARN fixes I pull requested today because a Flink user
actually found exactly the bug I fixed (so we should release 0.5.1 rather
soon).