flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: KMeans job gets stuck and never completes
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 14:43:53 GMT
I think Pino wrote that he is using the latest master.

I just finished running KMeans on a cluster, with the following
configuration:
- 2 nodes, 18 GB heapspace each
- DOP=32
 - 29 MB input data, 10 centers, 15 iterations max.

I also reduced the heapspace to 1GB and both worked like charm.
I've added a TODO to my list to test also with more data.