flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website transition
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 17:10:27 GMT
Okay. I have not yet filed a JIRA at INFRA but I certainly will once its
necessary ;)

Since we now have the commits@flink.i.a.o list, we are all set for letting
them set up our website.
It seems that there is another form that I can not access:
https://infra.apache.org/officers/webreq for that.

Hopefully, there is no pending request this time.
What I want to use for our website is simply a "Svnpubsub"-based setup, so
no Apache CMS.
As far as I understood it, we will have a SVN repository with a "content/"
directory. And every time we push new HTML content to that dir, "Svnpubsub"
will make sure that the contents of this directory are served by the
webservers. We will use "jekyll" to generate these HTML pages (for now).

Can somebody of the mentors request the website for me?

Thank you!