flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot see optimizer plan in RunJob
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 21:08:19 GMT
KMeans triggered the corner case (invalid JSON). I extended the test case
that validates the JSON output here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/commit/5484d58e56a7fdb5ff7a9e9edff8ef73e27e7c71
and it failed with a parse exception before the fix.

@hung: Stephan is right. If you want to build Flink yourself, you can just
checkout the master, do a "mvn clean package -DskipTests" and the
plan-preview should work.