flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where to host user-contributed Flink programs?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:50:34 GMT
Okay. This approach sounds actually quite good.
So piggybank is just a subdirectory in the pig repository:
https://github.com/apache/pig/tree/trunk/contrib/piggybank. We have a
"addons" module in our project that could serve a similar purpose.
But I'm still a bit hesitant adding this kind of code into our main
repository. It implies that the code has been reviewed by us and that we
endorse it.

We could add the code into our repository without shipping it in releases.
What do the others say about this idea?