flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA for git repo
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 19:13:20 GMT
Hey Alan,

I spend some time today chatting with ASF Infra in their IRC channel
(mainly for discussing the options for the web site) and they will look
into the mailing list renaming today.
They also told me that we need a commits@flink.i.a.o. Sadly, I don't have
permissions to request the mailing list creation here:
https://infra.apache.org/officers/mlreq/incubator
Can you or a ASF member do that for me?

Regarding the SGA: Kostas sent it to the secretary a few minutes ago.

Robert