flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject July report for Flink
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:24:47 GMT
Hi all,
its time again for the next report. Here is my draft, please give me some
+1 and I'll post it in the wiki later today.

  1. The new name ("Flink") has still not been confirmed by the trademark
team.
  2. Setup of release infrastructure and first release
  3. Continue with community growth

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

  None.

  Two presentations (Meetup in Nice by a committer, one in Budapest by a
contributor), new users are showing up on the mailing list and on JIRA.

  Most of the infrastructure setup has been done. Users start using the new
mailing lists.
  In the last month, 21 authors have pushed 120 commits to master. On
master, 910 files have changed and there have been 74,313 additions and
37,094 deletions.

Date of last release:

  2014-05-31 (no incubator release yet)