flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No programming model documentation for release 0.5?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 15:46:37 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for not answering your question. I got the mail but did not answer it
since I'm not sure why we removed the programming model documentation for
the 0.5 release.

I looked through the git history
<https://github.com/stratosphere/stratosphere.github.io/commit/543afe5f8baa8235d73fecd641e913e7f61b159e#diff-31ed5a3a6f6617f06b050d7d05c3133e>
and it seems that the section was just not copied from the 0.4
documentation to the 0.5 doc.

I think we should add the page again because it describes our system from
another perspective.