flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Who is interested in starting a weekly or bi-weekly IRC / Hangout meeting?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:56:55 GMT
Okay.
9am PST seems to be 6pm CEST, so thats fine for most of us.
9am PST however is 6am in the morning and I don't expect anyone to be awake
at that time ;)

I suggest to have our first call around 9am PST, 6pm CEST time and then
discuss how to proceed.
It seems that Fabian is never available at 6pm. Is it okay for everyone to
move the meeting to 10am (PST), 7pm (CEST) ?