flink-dev mailing list archives

From José Luis López Pino <jllopezp...@gmail.com>
Subject KMeans job gets stuck and never completes
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 11:31:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm running the KMeans java and scala examples in two nodes. It works fine
with very small files (3MB) but when I try with files of 30MB or bigger the
process never ends. After several hours, the DataChain process that is
reading the input points is still working.

I have tried before with way bigger files in the same environment and I had
no issue. I have already tried:
- Check that the process is not locked using all the CPU time.
- Format the datanodes.
- Compile the last version available on github.
- The debug log mode doesn't give any additional information.

Could someone give me a hint where to look at that? Thanks for your help!

Regards // Saludos // Mit Freundlichen Grüßen // Bien cordialement,
Pino