flink-dev mailing list archives

From José Luis López Pino <jllopezp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KMeans job gets stuck and never completes
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 15:09:04 GMT
Yes, I pulled and compiled the latest master from github.

Thank you for the test Robert, I'll try then to double check the
configuration of both nodes, there should be something wrong. I've tried to
execute the job with p = 1, 2 and 4.

Regards // Saludos // Mit Freundlichen Grüßen // Bien cordialement,
Pino