flink-dev mailing list archives

From Christine Fong <fong.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Willing to contribute !
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:14:46 GMT
Thank you very much for your greetings and suggestion, Stefan :D. Are you
another contributor ? Nice to meet you.

As you recommended, I've started to familiarize myself with Flink using the
stratophere.eu website as a reference, and I look forward to see the new
docs. Until then, do you know any good book or document about spatial data
processing I could consult? Especially about fuzzy special join, spatial
partitioning and indexing, as the project states. It would be cool to learn
more in the meantime.

And so, I almost forgot to congratulate the team...
Congratulations to Flink/Stratosphere for becoming an Apache Incubator
project!