flink-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Willing to contribute !
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:14:09 GMT
Hi Christine,

we had some discussions with students interested in the spatial data
processing library GSOC project on our former the mailing list.
Here are some pointers into the archive that you might find interesting:

-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/stratosphere-dev/spatial/stratosphere-dev/Inf9LuDcZjk/2XMHKgYHaEAJ
-
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/stratosphere-dev/spatial/stratosphere-dev/P9plwfmpuuQ/llFYeu5OvqkJ