flink-dev mailing list archives

From "Kruse, Sebastian" <Sebastian.Kr...@hpi.de>
Subject Starter Assignment
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:40:38 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am new to the Stratosphere/Flink and recently introduced myself in the Stratosphere mailing
list.
For the next three years, I will be researching scalable data profiling techniques, in particular
focusing on Flink as execution platform. So, in the future I can probably contribute jobs
as well as feedback (bug reports, feature requests, ...).
However, I would also like to contribute to the project directly. Therefore, I wanted to ask
if you have a simple task/issue, I could get started with. Thanks!

Cheers,
Sebastian