flink-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Infrastructure setup
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:02:29 GMT
Sorry for my absence on helping with the infrastructure setup the last couple of weeks.  The
Hadoop summit and some duties at work took all my time.  Thanks to Robert, Henry, and others
for jumping in and getting stuff done.  According to my list the only piece of infrastructure
not yet setup is the wiki.  Did you guys want a wiki?  Also, has someone added permissions
for flink committers to commit to flink’s SVN?  I don’t have permission to add the permissions,
but I can chase down someone and have them do it.

Alan.
--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE