flink-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:15:52 GMT
Did you mean "commits" rather than "comments"?  I believe the Apache
best practice is to send commits to the dev list because we want
committers to keep an eye on what's getting committed.  We don't want to
put those notices on a heavy traffic, low readership list where people
won't tend to see them.

If you really meant comments rather than commits, ignore the above.

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>

--