flink-dev mailing list archives

From hung <unicorn.bana...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot see optimizer plan in RunJob
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:16:13 GMT
Hello,

Not sure can ask this kind of question like the starter comparing other
topics here.
If it's not the case I apologize in advance.

I ran the KMeans examples in QucikStart and all of them go well with 0.5.1
version.
(http://stratosphere.eu/quickstart/example.html#result)

Except the "RunJob" which I cannot see the optimizer plan, like the picture
below. It's blank.
http://stratosphere.eu/quickstart/example.html#result

But the running job actually finished without any problem as the following
diagram
<http://apache-flink-incubator-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/file/n524/Screenshot_from_2014-06-18_13%5E%2507%5E%2543.png>

Even the result-plot was OK.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6sy3fbazw6ysl5/result-plot.pdf

It's confusing perhaps because I'm a starter.
Could someone tell me which part should I start to debug for this ?

Thanks for your reading.