flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Spierenburg <peter.spierenb...@nautel.com>
Subject Re: Where can I get clear instructions on installing the Flex SDK?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:50:44 GMT
Thank you Piotr,

I was copy-pasting the instructions from your install page [1]

wget https://builds.apache.org/job/flex-sdk_release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-sdk-4.12.0-bin.tar.gz

tar zxvf apache-flex-sdk-4.12.0-bin.tar.gz

but it looks like you've gone to version 4.16.0, deleted the older 4.12.0 binaries referenced
here, and not updated the links. Gotcha.

Ok, I think I've got the SDK installed. Thanks.

________________________________
From: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
Sent: November 1, 2017 2:21:11 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Where can I get clear instructions on installing the Flex SDK?

Peter,

Sorry for my misunderstanding. Please try nightly build or newest released
binaries with provided instructions above. Can you also show me what
command are you using to install Apache Flex SDK ?

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557
skype: zarzycki10

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/piotrzarzycki
<https://pl.linkedin.com/in/piotr-zarzycki-92a53552>

GitHub: https://github.com/piotrzarzycki21
This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately so we
may correct our records. Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent
reply. Thank you.