flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: British date doesn't look like the French one
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 09:54:42 GMT
Your sample code is working fine when I am compiling it with compiler
option - en_GB. However my application is still not working. I am trying
trouble shooting it. Here is what I have. First of all, the app gets its
resource file as a parameter that being injected when the app is starting.
I have built en_GB resource file in FB using Builders/Local resources. I
then copied en_GB_ResourceModule.swf into the application resources
location. When I run the app rm.getString("SharedResources", "dateFormat")
shows "DD/MM/YYYY". The date from your code: Date(2016, 6, 4, 13) is shown
in the Debugger like this: Tue Nov 7 03:52:35 GMT-0600 2017. Is that
correct?

Thanks