flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJs-Royale-js
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:46:57 GMT
Hi Serkan,

I would add couple of things to the Carlos's message. First of all Peter's
application and their results - not sure if it is updated [1], apache
Royale website which is under construction [2]. I would suggest you to take
a look into the examples first and try to build them [3]. You have there
couple of options:
1) You can build applications using independent from IDE tools: Ant or Maven
2) You can choose one of the available IDE which supports for now FlexJS,
they will be soon both support Royale [4][5].

[1] http://home.apache.org/~pent/Flex2Royale/
[2] http://royale.apache.org/
[3] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples/royale
[4] https://nextgenactionscript.com/
[5] http://moonshine-ide.com/

Feel free to ask any kind of question, the beginnings with FlexJS/Royale
become hard, but later you will like it more.

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557