flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Splash Screen Resizing
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:03:15 GMT
In hindsight, yes, it does look obvious, but at the time I didn’t find it
intuitive at all. When I googled “Flex mobile splash screen” and things like
that, all I found were references to default.png sizes for iOS and how to
put the images in your project, or how to include them in ADT commands. Not
once did I stumble across any references to the Application level to handle
splash screens. Now if I take out the space between splash and screen in the
google search, bingo, you get your answer, but of course I would have had to
know the name of the functions to have a clue to do that. It seems obvious
in hindsight, but it wasn’t while I was searching. I never just pop in here
and ask a question without spending a large amount of time on the google
machine. I wish I were a much better coder than I am, but just kind of
picked it up along the way, so it just feels like an exercise in controlled
stumbling to me LOL