flex-users mailing list archives

From jiteshks <jites...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to find code behind a button in Flex UI
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2017 08:27:18 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Flex. I have worked in Java/J2EE env wherein it is easy to find
the source code behind a button by looking at the HTML source code.

How can you do the same thing in Flex? I don't have any knowledge of the
application so don't know where to look. I am hoping I can find the
"handler" or "action" of button from UI and then see what code is executed
on click of that button.
I know that Flex UI is rendered by SWF file which is a compiled product. But
there should be some way to do it - otherwise it will be mighty difficult to
troubleshoot issues in Flex UI.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!