flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Flex Mobile List Flicker
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 21:14:53 GMT
Well, I can confirm that the faked touch event in the Stackoverflow solution
does work, but I wish you didn't have to go throught through the trouble as
it just feels like a hack to me.  I will look into trying the mobilegrid,
but it may take me a little time.  I don't know if my itemrenderer will be
compatible with a grid as it has quite a few components.  Do you know if
mobileGrid would be as efficient as a List on a mobile device?  If so, I
will definitely check it out, if not, it is probably not worth the effort.