flex-users mailing list archives

From 0xC3 <ts...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: iOS using swf loader
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:46:59 GMT
Thanks everybody.
Since remote loading is not going to work, I am going to port the app to
AIR. The only reason to try and use SwfLoader was to delay the eventual
porting of the existing browser app. I am doing the shared code on a
different app and it works great.

I have no real need for the browser, it was just a convenient way of
accessing the information at the time (several years ago), but times are
moving on. Reusing the services is very helpful.

BTW Thanks to everyone, I think Flex is great and AIR does a fantastic job
of moving platforms. So far my only limitation right now is iOS
restrictions.