flex-users mailing list archives

From Hans Nuecke <hnue...@vservu.de>
Subject Re: FlexJS 0.8.0 with IntelliJ IDEA
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:22:30 GMT
Good to know that Moonshine and VScode are working.

Nevertheless I also liked to see FlexJS support in IDEA.

There's a request in youtrack about this topic:
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-116986

The last discussion now is 2.5 years old. And on my recent question
about integration the answer was not a strict "no" but:
"Sorry, but we don't have exact plan for this issue."
And then I was pointed to that request above.

This sounds to me there are still chances. Especially after FlexJS made
a lot of progress in the meanwhile!

Perhaps Chris or anybody else could contact IntelliJ again to check what
is possible??

Thanks and regards
Hans