flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adobe removing Flex articles and tutorials (was: Re: [Non-DoD Source] Flex 4.1A)
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:58:23 GMT
Hi Lorenzo,

No one is killing anything in my mind. Adobe is just ending support for
Flash Player which means you will probably not able to display your content
in the browser. Adobe Air is still under support and development - You can
use Flex for mobile development etc. - It's working quite nice in that area!

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki