flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Debugging setup with Flashbuilder and JS output
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:29:44 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

I don't think that in case of FB you will be able to do this. When I was
using mostly Intellij for FlexJS (which do not have official support as FB)
I did debugging through Chrome and then get back to fix the code in AS.
In order to debugging in the standard way you have two IDEs - Moonshine IDE
[1] and VSCode [2]. Both ides sharing between same plugin for code
completion [4], but I have to admit that although I have started to working
actively on Moonshine development I didn't check how debugger works there
yet. I know that in VSCode is working great.

If you choose one of those and you will have any questions/bugs raise them
there [3] or [4] in case of VSCode.

Definitely I will check soon.

[1] http://moonshine-ide.com/
[2] https://nextgenactionscript.com/