flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject [FLEXJS][Marketing] why should a web dev choose FlexJS?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:38:05 GMT
Hi All,

Erik on dev [1] list came up wit interesting question. I'm posting it also
here:

With the upcoming fork and renewed focus and most likely some publicity, I
want to ask the community to answer this question:

Why should a web dev choose FlexJS to write JS applications, and not go
with a more mainstream option like e.g. TypeScript/Angular?

I think that if we can answer that question in a compelling way, we are in
a good place as a project (from a code perspective, at least) and it gives
the marketing folks something to work with.

[1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FLEXJS-Marketing-why-should-a-web-dev-choose-FlexJS-td64292.html

Thanks,
Piotr