flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Debugging setup with Flashbuilder and JS output
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 21:45:14 GMT
Nicolas,

Josh's extension is awesome! It gives life also to Moonshine IDE, thanks to
this we have two free IDE which supports FlexJS.

I hope you and your team will not give up with FlexJS even if it needs a
bit bug fixing in framework. This community need such people who tried
framework and use it for produce real world applications!

Thank you!
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki