flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS RemoteObject with ColdFusion
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2017 07:58:00 GMT
Hi Doug,

There are two places where you setup SDK.
1) Right click on the opened project and if I correct remember MXMLC
Compiler Plugin
2) Choose from menu File and Settings - that would be main settings and set
there sdk

Once you set in both places try to build. I don't have access to PC right
now.

FLEX_HOME is an environment variable but it shouldn't be bother by that
cause Moonshine tace care of that.

Let me know whether setup in both places help.

Piotr