flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS RemoteObject with ColdFusion
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:07:45 GMT
This may help with environment variable [1] .

Thats what I was need stack from that panel. If you would mess up with with
Air you wouldn't even able run Moonshine.

I don't think that it may be it.

Try to create complately new project and Build as JavaScript.

[1] https://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml