flex-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS 0.8.0 with IntelliJ IDEA
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 07:45:49 GMT
Hi Doug,

Grat to hear that Moonshine works for you. We will soon release next
version with many fixes. I ensure you that support for that IDE will not be
dropped suddenly. If you have any suggestion or find bug raise it here [1].

As for the IDE - about year ago Chris tried to fix plugin for flex build in
order to have support for FlexJS in intellij. He figureout how its working
and was going to made pull request to Jetbrains. They explicitly said that
they will not accept that. Chris dropped that and fix never appear. As you
can see we have to do right now magic in order to do anything there...

[1] https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Piotr