flex-users mailing list archives

From Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Size of Result Returned From MySQL
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 23:11:24 GMT
Nope, not at all, and definitely not what Amazon AWS will be billing you
for.

Why don't you try any of the gazillion and byte-accurate methods commented?
You just have to click on your browser launch icon :)

(and again, your concern is *not* the data returned by the MySQL database,
but the amount of data returned *by the web service*, which AFAIK will be
what AWS will be charging you for)

P.S. And if you are really concerned about transferred data size, DO NOT
USE XML for god sakes... ;)