flex-users mailing list archives

From gkk gb <modjkl...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Firefox no longer running Flash debug version
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 00:17:16 GMT
When I navigate to

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

in Firefox it shows I have the debug version installed successfully ("26.0.0.151 (debug version)"),
and the animation plays fine..

>     On September 5, 2017 at 5:08 PM gkk gb <modjklist@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>     Firefox updated recently and now I can't run Flash debugger. Everything was working
fine before that. No other changes were made.

>     Firefox: 55.0.3
>
>     Flash debug version: I tried 15.0.0.152, and just downloaded and tried 26.0 r0
>
>     Mac: 10.9.5
>
>     I'm getting message in Firefox browser: "To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash
Player version 11.1.0 or greater is installed."

>     11.1.0 is the minimum version I have my Flex app set for in Flash Builder.
>
>     I tried uninstalling Flash, rebooting the computer, installing Flash, rebooting computer.
I also verified in Firefox that Tools > Add-ons > Shockwave Flash > Preferences is
set to "Always Activate" and the "Block dangerous and intrusive Flash content" is not checked.
I also disable the auto-update for Flash in Firefox, so it won't install a non-debug version
without my knowing.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/npapi-plugins?as=u&utm_source=inproduct https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/npapi-plugins?as=u&utm_source=inproduct
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/npapi-plugins?as=u&utm_source=inproduct