flex-users mailing list archives

From chris_flex ...@christiankiefer.de>
Subject Flex > FlexJS
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 08:39:49 GMT
I am working in a small company building a Mobile App with Flex/AIR. Some of
our customer would like to have a alternative webbased version. So FlexJS
would fit perfectly. We would really like to test FlexJS since a lot of
months but we don't have the ressources to really do it as our App is really
complex and we have to focus our work on the product and its features and
daily business.

The first time I have heard about FalconJS/FlexJS I thought the goal is to
compile existing Flex Projects to HTML5, ... That would be amazing... ! Are
there any plans for the future to compile Flex-Projects to HTML5? Are there
any numbers of how much (standard) Flex-Projects are currently running out
there?

And as an alternative question - are there any
tutorials/guidelines/checklists out there for a fast migriation?