flex-users mailing list archives

From "Idylog - Nicolas Granon" <ngra...@idylog.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] Output folders with FB
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:00:01 GMT
Piotr,

If, as you suggested, I specify JSFlex target-only and an output file, an empty file is written
in the output dir (I presume it corresponds to the non-generated SWF, although it seems to
me that *nothing* should be written) and the js output is still written under the project
root.

By the way, I do not really understand why the js debug output is in a two-level hierarchy
(bin/js-debug) although the regular (swf) output is in a single-level hierarchy (bin-debug).
Wouldn't it be more logical (and simpler) to have 'bin-debug' for swf, and 'bin-js-debug'
for js ?? (those dirs being generated by default under the "output folder" root). Also, note
that in FB, the 'export release build' option has its own 'output folder' text input, and
it can be totally unrelated to the 'debug' output folder. Also, in FB, the release version
is written in the specified 'export release build' folder and NO additional subfolder is created.

Nicolas Granon