flex-users mailing list archives

From "Idylog - Nicolas Granon" <ngra...@idylog.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] Compiler outputs (nearly) empty map file
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 22:04:18 GMT
Hi Josh,

Thank you for your answer.

The "web server" is installed locally.
In the compiler arguments, it is just a directory path outside the workspace
with an absolute path (c:/etc.).
And yes, the drive is the same.

Is it possible that forward slashes or backward slashes make a difference ?
(I have the habit of using forward slashes, even on Windows, if it is
accepted)

I have no problem sharing the compiler output but it's midnight now here ! I
will do this tomorrow if you don't mind...

The mxml (sole) file content is quite simple and I tried to stick to your
demo at FlexCon.

Should I sent the output file to the mailing list or to another address ?
(no problem for me for sending public. It's only a basic test !!)

Thanks again,

Nicolas Granon