flex-users mailing list archives

From "Idylog - Nicolas Granon" <ngra...@idylog.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Guidelines for implementation of layout containers and navigation containers
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:58:41 GMT
We need to « re-implement » a ViewStack container component class for use in
a FlexJS (test) project.

Is there a general walkthrough explaining (in details) the principles when
creating a container component for FlexJS (we are mostly interested in the
js output, not SWF).

We have read the docs at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Creating+Components but it
is rather control-oriented  (textInput, Slider…).

We also plan to have TabNavigator etc. but I believe that we can recreate a
ViewStack container, creating other containers won’t be so difficult.

Also, is there some document around explaining how to implement layout
containers ? (as opposed to navigation containers).

Or maybe we do not have the correct approach and reimplementing MX
components does not fit in the “FlexJS” philosophy ?

Many thanks in advance

Nicolas Granon