flex-users mailing list archives

From Weber Jan <Jan.We...@dallmeier.com>
Subject Re: Accessing app bundle_id or package_id at runtime
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 06:46:54 GMT
The app descriptor xml file should be located inside the IPA under META-INF\AIR\application.xml.
In the APK under assets\META-INF\AIR\application.xml.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Erik J. Thomas [mailto:erik@linqto.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. August 2017 04:33
An: users@flex.apache.org
Cc: Jared Reed <jared@linqto.com>
Betreff: Re: Accessing app bundle_id or package_id at runtime

Hi Josh, thanks for your input.

But no, there is not an app.xml in the IPA or APK outside of the binary file within the package.
The app descriptor file is compiled into the AIR executable within the IPA/APK package. It's
not accessible in the enclosing package (zip) file.

I'll just parse Info.plist and manifest.xml to get this info at runtime. It's not a big deal.
Just figured some bright Apache warrior engineer thought of adding a configuration utility
to Flex to retrieve runtime info from the app package like the Platform utility (which is
awesome by the way, thanks to whomever did that).

Cheers,

Erik

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
i.A. Jan Weber