flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scoping out FlexJS to replace Flex
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 21:59:43 GMT
There’s some weirdness with MDL, but we’ve found that simply wrapping MDL in a js:Div and
reapplying some CSS works just fine.

In general wrapping JS libs works just fine. You should use bracket access instead of dot
access for properties unless you deal with externs (which is currently a topic which is more
advanced than it should be). That’s to prevent magnification problems.

HTH,
Harbs